I currently offer parent coaching through a zoom call.
Our first session is no charge to determine if what I have to offer suits your needs.
Following sessions are sliding scale from $75-$125,
and cost is based on what you feel able to pay.
• Coaching is not therapy.
Therapists diagnose unhealthy dysfunction and prescribe and/or practice methods of treatment.
• Coaching is not consulting. Consultants solve problems and give advice.
• A coach helps uncover strengths and abilities.
• A coach is a partner of the healthy client.
• A coach acts as a sounding board.
• A coach acts as an accountability agent for the client.
• A coach asks many questions to help the client clarify his or her process.
• A coach provides perceptions, observations and options.
Copyright © 2020 Nurse Kim Parent Support - All Rights Reserved.